We are OPEN!
We have both online and in-studio options for all classes.
Please see the instructions below to help us follow CDC safety precautions.
If you will be joining us in the studio:
1. If you are not feeling well, please do not come to class. Join us on zoom.
2. Please sanitize your hands when entering the studio. We have plenty of sanitizer.
3. Please leave all personal items in the cubicles outside the studio. (Newly remodeled lobby!)
4. We will not be offering props to borrow: please bring your own mat and any of the following if you want them. - block - blanket - towel - strap (belts work great) - water
5. Place the head of your mat on the numbered marks on the floor to ensure adequate space between each student.
6. Because we are limiting class size, Online registration and prepay is required.
No drop-ins. All passes are active again. Click on the schedule button above to find a class and register.
When you are registering, you will be able to see if the studio class is already full so that you can then join us on zoom.
7. We will not be doing hands-on adjustments. Please listen to your teacher for cues to help you get the most out of each pose.
If you will be joining us Online:
It's simple to attend an online class from home. Here's what to do:
Register for your class from Punchpass on the schedule button above.
Watch your email. You'll receive a note in your inbox about 10 minutes before class is scheduled to start.
Click on the link you receive. This will activate the online class at your end, and you'll be able to see your instructor from your screen.
Participate in the class online.
That's it! Here are a couple of tips as you get used to this:
You won't see your instructor until they start the class on their end... so be patient while waiting for class to start!
Remember that the image will only be as large as the device you're using... so plan accordingly and use a device with a larger screen if you can.
Be patient. Your instructor may be new to this too. You will work through any technical difficulties together.
We are so happy to be back to practicing together!
See you on your mat - in person or on Zoom!
Shar and Josi
schedule subject to change - click here to verify class and reserve your spot. Most classes offered via Zoom as well.
9:30am Tai Chi
11:00am Hatha Vinyasa
3:00pm Reiki Meditation
6:30am Krama Kick Start
6:30pm Sweat It Out
5:30pm Tai Chi
7:15pm Vinyasa Flow
5:45pm Reiki Meditation (alt weeks)
7:15pm Flow For All
9:30am Movement and Meditation
6:15pm Yin Yoga
7:15pm Intro to Ashtanga
10:15am Rotational Beginners Class ($5)
North Ogden's very own yoga studio.
Located in the historic North Ogden Cannery Center.
All levels welcome!
Follow along on Facebook and Instagram for direct news and updates.