We are OPEN!
We have limited classes and class sizes right now.
(more class options coming in October)
Sunday- Hatha 11am
Sunday - Qigong 12:30pm
Monday - Slow Flow 9am
Monday - Ashtanga Short Form 5:30pm
Tuesday - Tai Chi 5:30pm
Tuesday - Vinyasa Flow with Xim 7:15pm
Wednesday- PiYo 8:4am
Thursday - Yin 7:15pm
Friday - $5 Free Flow 12:30-2pm
Saturday - Soulful Slow Flow 10am
Class size limited to 9 plus one instructor
**Click on the links above to purchase a pass and register for a class**
5 punch pass $45
10 punch pass $85
1 class $10
30 day unlimited $69
Friday Free Flow $5
Please see the instructions below to help us follow CDC safety precautions.
Safety Guidelines and general studio etiquette:
1. If you are not feeling well, please do not come to class.
2. Please sanitize your hands when entering the studio. We have plenty of sanitizer.
3. Please leave all personal items in the cubicles outside the studio.
4. We will not be offering props to borrow: please BRING YOUR OWN MAT and any of the following items if you want them. - block - blanket - towel - strap (belts work great) - water
5. Place the head of your mat on the numbered marks on the floor to ensure adequate space between each student.
6. Because we are limiting class size, online registration and prepay is required.
No drop-ins. Please reserve and pay for your spot in class at least 2 hours before class time. Click on the schedule button above to find a class and register.
7. Please arrive at 10 minutes early. If the main doors are locked (many classes are outisde of the Cannery Building regular hours) you can ring the door bell or enter through the ice cream store.
8. We will not be doing hands-on adjustments. Please listen to your teacher for cues to help you get the most out of each pose.
9. Most important: Relax and enjoy your class! You are right where you need to be.
We are so happy to be back to practicing together!
See you on your mat!
Shar and Josi
North Ogden's very own yoga studio.
Located in the historic North Ogden Cannery Center.
All levels welcome!
Follow along on Facebook and Instagram for direct news and updates.